Tuesday, October 25, 2005

hongkong again

[here i come.. hongkong]
going back to hk again.. 3rd time to hk this yr~~~ wil b going there for 9 days.. starting frm next tuesday~ dun miss me too much when im away..

ya, and i got a shopping list already b4 i go there.. heehee.. mainly snacks, tops, jackets and etc.. anymore ting to ask me buy? pls tell me by monday..

[agency]
ytd paid 4000 dolar to the agency.. plus the 1000+ deposit.. i paid a total of 5000+ for 11 air tix for my relativesssssssssssssssssss and my family to go back hk.. if i have a choice to buy air tix frm other agency.. i will NOT buy frm this agency man..~~~!!! attitude plus arrogant!!!! *but too bad, oni this agency have hk air tix.. coz nw is holiday peak!!!!*

[granny]
few days back.. a moth fly into my house.. it happen at ard 9 pm that night... and after some thoughts, i realise its the 7th day of my granny's death.. "Tou 7" thats what we called.. and i REALY REALY believe nw that moth represent them.. a big black moth flew into my house~~~ fly ard me for a while, then rest at the dining table *which she used to sit there when she come to my house*.. i dun find it eerie at all.. coz she is my granny!!! i realy feel her presence ard lo.. is there such a coincidence that a moth came my hse on her tou 7?? hmmmm... and such a coincidence that it rest at the dining table? i stood there numb for a few seconds (shld b few min i supposed) b4 i go up to my room.. and she fly to the staircase!!! i knw she wan to follow me up to my rm.. thats her last wish b4 she last came to singapore.. she had difficulty walking.. least to say walk up a flight of stairs to go to my rm.. and i knw just then, she is granny.. i face the moth *although it shld lok silly to anyone* and i say in my HK cantonese tone "ma ma (granny), hai mm hai nei ah?" then i continued.. saying " i knw is u.. i knw u r back.. told her we r all fine.. and we wil go back to hk for her caremony at the casket place there.. ask her to go peacefully.. "

i knw its absurd and very MOVIE-like.. but its all FACT~~~~ i realy do believe in moth as them coming back to see us..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home