Monday, April 23, 2007

angry!

today i called up *hub twice.. super angry! imagine recv'ing a bill wif $1600++!!!! and its juz internet bill and tv!!! no MOBILE ok!!!

morning spoke to this lady.. say will call me back (i knw she wun).. in the end realy din call.. (was stil hoping she might prove me wrong u c!). angryx1

then tell me wat my acc suspended in feb... (& y was it suspended in the 1st place!!) dec the GIRO cant get thru.. hw i knw JAN u all din try to deduct it again.. so nvm, i february went to pay for dec and jan outstanding bill.. $288. on the very same mth ( i tink juz a wk ltr.. ) u all deduct 3 mth in a short!!! dec, jan & feb... angryx2

i called in to ask.. u all say already deducted.. ok fine, i dun wan make it a big issue.. since dec is u all cant deduct frm my GIRO.. i also suan already.. gt credit bal $400+.. then mar & apr i dun nid to pay. then guess wat.. apr bill $1600++. who wun be shock!!!! say due to suspended acc and early termination penalty.. when did i terminate!!! when my dad is nt even in sg! siao..

juz called in again.. then was told the GIRO deducted today is $5.16 after less off frm credit balance.. (i thot the lady told me this morning the GIRO going to deduct on 25th!!! y is it chg to already deducted as $5.16 as said by this malay guy!) & the $1600 is pending for finance approval to be removed frm my bill.. angryx3 finally its solved but im super unhappy of this issue!!

last few wks internet cant use.. say my modem spoilt.. fine! i chg new one.. $115 oK! then hor, after cant use say is my laptop spoil.. im using new compaq lapbook OK! so i ask angelia bf to come and use his lappy to try.. also cant wat! called in the like 40th call that wk to and scream.. finally can use.. and all these rubbish took 2 bloody weeks. fcuk *angryx4

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home