Sunday, June 10, 2007

started new work!!

started new work le.. new office is muchx100 prettier than my old one.. hee.. pple are frenly too.. but im still new... so got to knw more pple and learn my stuff well..

my new office pantry is DAMNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nice can! hahaa... its like a retro bistro! haha. got window seats.. or bar seats too! got fridge (those bigbig one) then microwave, 2 vending machine... unlimited coffee, tea, green tea, red tea, milo, creamer, sugar stirrer and there's espresso machine!!! hahaaa... so excited!!! but so far i drank the green tea oni. coz milo a bit heaty for me to take this few daz! coz nt enuff slp..

will upload my pantry pix other time... now upload my telephone pix first hee...


off at 3.30 on friday!!! hee.. yeahyeah.. yumei say leave on the dot when i stil can.. if nt then cannot liao lo!! hahaa.. so i left at abt 3.40 after pack up.. rh vivo city wif yumei at 4.. hee.. then hor.. we had high tea!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. your new company is good. FREE coffee, green tea (my favourite) and so many more.. oh my god... hahahah.. Your office phone don't have the hand set that's good. Having the hand set is very troublesome as you only can use one hand to do other stuff.. right.. especially when you are very buzy.. closing the account.. hahahaha.. wow.. will wait for you to upload your pantry and i never see pantry with your description.. quickly upload ar.. hahaha..

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home