Tuesday, November 01, 2005

pillow

hee.. pillow pillow.. hahaha.. so nice to hug.. heehee..

going to hk le.. haven pack bag yet.. wil pack later.. nw no packing mood yet.. gonna wait til last min then pack *as usual* heehee.. nt that i lazy.. but it seems that i wun forget to bring anyting if i pack last min.. weird theory but true for me. if i pack earlier.. by the time i rh hk, many ting that i wanted to bring wil forgot to bring. haha..

nw doing my nails.. (yes, my witch nails as wat all my frens call) hahaa.. while waiting it to dry, decided to do a post... hmmmm, dun knw hw is the trip gonna b.. coz its rather a sad trip coz going to baibai my granny who passes away few wk back.. hmmmm n im going 9 days.. hmmm.. just hope grandpa is ok..

exam coming soon le.. left just 1 mth b4 exam.. so i got to bring my notes there to study.. stil haven decide to bring which set there to study.. hmmm.. coz nt much time to study in hk one.. so just bring a few sets to study bah.. WUN bring all.. coz will bring ALL back UNread. hahaa..
wun bring laptop too.. coz wil hardly use since i wun b at hm whole day.. oni when i slp then go home. so not of much use.. might as well use my aunt's comp haha.. just bring electronic stuff like ipod, camera, and hp and portable harddisk will do~~ yoyo!! haha..

hmmmm... start yawning le.. beter stop blog for nw.. and go do my ting b4 i slp.. wan an~~ nitezz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home