Thursday, January 05, 2006

new work.. new acca module 3.1!!!

today went for another job interview.. sound soooo promising but i guess.. hmmm... all wun turns out like wat she promised ba.. too gd to believe her. hahaa... better stay with my acc job for a yr or so.. and mayb.. go back to hK!!! or find some other jobs ba.. haha..

y the sudden decision of going back to HK? actually it had been on my mind for quite some time already.. and i guess... HK earn more pay than here.. and its my country afterall..

i guess if i go back to hk, i wil certainly miss al my frens.. pls visit me in HK when u r free if i go back ya.. i knw i sure wil cry if i go back =( of coz i cant bear to leave all my beloved frenz behind.. was on the line wif my bestest bestest sombody last midnight.. asking whether the person will miss me or not if i go back to HK.. in actual fact is i wil miss this sombody if i got back to HK 1 day.. and of coz all my dearest frenz ya~~~ =)

nw im just taking one step at a time.. wil just complete my studies and work my way up... and hopefully become a successful auditor in future ya~ in sg or in hk..

oh today bot a 8-gua magazine.. with nicholas tse n cecilia cheung as their cover page.. did they realy rekindled their love? hmmmm *wondering* - stil as 8-gua as ever hahaa

oh today i went to shaw tower.. eat the porkchop rice there... be patronizing that stall since their previous operation at victoria street heehee.. delicious!!! i bot 2 packet.. one for lunch (5pm) haha.. one for dinner (9pm) haha... *mad*

hope my new job's colleagues are frenly!!!! and helpful!!! =) and hope my 3.1 acca course is NOT difficult!!!!!! haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Mockingbird said...

ACCA 3.1 will only not be difficult if u r super gifted and super smart. Ha, ha, ha...! :D Then again, if it's so easy, it wouldn't be such highly sought after qualification afterall. Imagine ACCA being equivalent to an honours Accountancy degree from NTU. That ought to give us a good gauge of how precious this piece of paper is :)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

It has to be difficult somehow. Otherwise it won't be challenging anymore right? If ACCA has high passing rate, i doubt people with such qualifications would be in a position to demand a high pay ;p

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home