Monday, December 05, 2005

exam soon

sorry for not posting recently and mayb in nex 1 or 2 wks. coz realy bz wif exam..

been struggling wif exams this period and realy realy feel like shouting out all my stress.. trapped in my own room wif nothing but words, NUMBERS, words.. numbers again... trapped within myself too.. wif dun knw wher to go.. and dun knw who to go out wif.. all frens working.. made trip to aljunied to get my card alone on a half-rainy day.. shop alone at the expo nearby my hse for 2 hours and walk home frm expo.. feeling all those cars frm main road passed me.. and feeling all so alone.. realy nt feeling very "me".. and today.. ask huishan to mit me coz i tink i will go crazy if i dun mit anyone that i can tok to.. at least for just a meal or a small shopping time.. i nid someone to tok to me, feeling their presence beside me.. *thks huishan*

so tired of everyting.. tired of my tired but slpless nights.. tired of tinking n guessing.. tired of studying.. (but i knw deep down i wil make thru my exam.. im pursuing this degree coz i wan it myself) tired of feeling all alone in my rm especially in my exam period.. *thks brandy for accompanying me walk jog n run ard the jogging track beside the canal near my hse whenever i feel so stress frm studying*

after exam, i realy wan a gd break for myself.. relax myself at the beach! and out for late night movie!! hee.. exam.. exam.. pls END FASTER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home