Thursday, November 10, 2005

back

im back~~~ went hk 9 days and i din even have a GOOD nite slp.. omg... hahaa.. coz too many pple went there. ( i mean my relatives) we have to cramp abt 3 pple on 1 bed.. and some on the floor.. and i din slp on the funeral night.. coz muz burn the joss paper the WHOLE night to kip the fire going.. so the whole night we were folding the paper into the "yuan bao" shape.. and burn it the whole night thru..

of coz there's nagging by mother n aunts.. (old women NAG a lot) wherever i go and whenever they feel like nagging. omg... nagging is al right.. but sometimes, they r real too much... what can i do? "keep quiet lo" and they stil say im wrong.. so shld i quarel n tok back? or just kip quiet? arrrrgH!

bot some clothes back.. 2 shoes.. 2 bags.. and hp accessories back.. n some snacks.. 1 desktop clock wif calendar month date day time! hee.. very good for pple like me who dun knw wat date is it everyday! aha.. put up my pix other day... haven finish unpacking my stuff.. its LOADED.. hahaa.. n sort out stuffs for my fren.. (im truly an overseas purchaser) ahaha

*waiting for the pix wif ALL my cousins taken by kar wai.. (my cousin in hk) pls online soon* hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home