Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy valentine day~~

hehe.. nearly forgot my password for my blog login!! haha..

just to update my blog for a bit (for angelia to see) hahaaha =P~

ooh.. i got an account job.. job is real bz, but getta learn many ting..
bz making chocolate for i tink.. 3 days.. and made almost 300 pieces of chocolate..
bz making herbal tea to drk in my office
bz bringing stuff frm hm n loading my office table wif photo of me and my puppy..
bz bringing my POSTPET slippers (which angelia find it very cute and funny to wear in office)
bz walking in the office to ask fongying (who taught me many ting) and ask angelia hw to do my work. haha.. oh ya. and borrow the so called "tau kua" stamp and frank chq 10times a day at ange's desk. haha
bz walking to pantry table to grab some bites n snacks.. hehe
bz walking up to 5th floor to get signatures (apart frm tis wk coz our mr. handsome nt ard in office this wk) hehe..

in short.. im BZ!!!! hahahahaaha =)

oh ya. wish all couples a v hapy valentine day~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home